SOUTH AFRICAN CONSULATE GENERAL – TORONTO
MANDATORY CONSULATE PROTOCOL GUIDELINES TO PREVENT INFECTION AND SPREAD OF COVID-19
- Applications for Civic Services (Passport/ID document/Birth Certificates/Death Certificate/Retention/Renunciation etc.) is open for mail in applications only, no walk-ins are allowed. Money orders/Certified cheques payment only addressed to South African Consulate.
MAILING ADDRESS FOR ALL APPLICANTIONS
- South African Consulate-General (Toronto),
110 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 600
- Follow instructions as indicated on http://www.southafrica-canada.ca/civic-services/
- Emergency Travel Certification make special appointment ahead of time in order to be allowed entry to the Consulates premises. http://southafrica-canada.ca/emergency-travel-certificate/
- Members of the public who come on confirmed appointment at SA Consulate, should follow Covid-19 protocols:
- Wear a face mask & gloves (face masks; and gloves are not provided to the public by the Consulate General).
- On entering the Consulate, please sanitise your hands with the hand sanitizer provided at reception main door.
- When you cough or sneeze, do so in your folded elbow
- Please maintain the recommended physical distance of 2 meters
- Children are not allowed access to the SA Consulate (0-15 years).
- For appointments regarding Immigration send an email to:-ImmigrationC@dirco.gov.za
- Visa applications are made through appointments.
- For appointments regarding Immigration send an email to ImmigrationC@dirco.gov.za
COMMISSIONER OF OATHS (AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENTS)
There is no fee for this service but you must include a prepaid self-addressed return envelope with the documents that need to be authenticated.
Appointments regarding Commissioner of Oaths send an email to ImmigrationC@dirco.gov.za
For the latest news on South African Regulations and Directions as a consequence of the National State of Disaster, please click here.
Information on the Government’s response to COVID-19 can be found at these links: