Skip to content
- Insertion of Natural Father’s particulars in the Birth Register out of Wedlock:
- BI-1682 Application for Insertion of Father’s Particulars form Please note that both biological parents must be present at the submission of BI-1682 application form to administer their signature at the Consulate
- DHA – 24 Notice of Birth Form (Biological Mother and Father’s details). Please request forms from the Consulate General in Toronto or South African High Commission in Ottawa by sending in a self-addressed stamped envelope (size A4 30cm x 24 cm) . The envelope should be able to fit an unfolded page.
- BI-529 Determination of Citizenship form
- Certified copies of both parents South African Identity documents/Foreign Identity documents
- Certified copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate
- Small self addressed express envelope for the mailing of the certificate back to you when received from Home Affairs.