Critical skills work visa: CAN $283.00 processing fee
- Collect the documents listed under basic requirements.
- Signed employment contract indicating your start date ,the salary and perks where applicable
- Include Proof of company registration of the Business with CIPC (Companies and Intellectual property Commission) and Certificate of good standing with SARS
- A confirmation, in writing, from the professional body, council or board recognised by SAQA in terms of Section 13(1)(i) of the National Qualifications Framework Act, or any relevant government Department confirming the skills or qualifications of the applicant and appropriate post qualification experience.
- If required by law, proof of application for a certificate of registration with the professional body, council or board recognised by SAQA in terms of section 13(1)(i) of the National Qualifications Framework Act. Please ask for the SAQA ID
- Proof of evaluation of the foreign qualification by SAQA and translated by a sworn translator into one of the official languages of the Republic
- References should include Contact details
- Fee is CAN $283.00 paid by money order or certified cheque