Relatives’ Visa: CAN $79.00 processing fee
Legally married couples and their children
This is a visa that will be issued to relatives/ spouses and dependent children of South African citizens or residents intending to visit the Republic. It will be issued for the period not exceeding 24 months at a time.Documents to be submitted:
- Collect the documents listed under basic requirements.
- A certified copy of the South African citizen’s South African Passport or South African Identity Book or in the case of a permanent resident, their South African Identity Document or passport with permanent residence permit or full South African Birth Certificate (whichever is applicable proof of kinship for others);
- Statement and/or documentation confirming purpose and duration of visit and proof that applicant is the immediate family member of South African citizens/permanent resident.
- The financial assurance in question shall be an amount of R8500.00 per person per month and will not be applicable in the case of a spouse or a dependent minor child.
- Computerized marriage certificate
- A notarized letter from the South African citizen or permanent resident stating that they will support you financially and emotionally and the address where the person will be staying.
- The applicant own three months to date bank statement should be included
Applying for SECTION 11(6) TO WORK AND LIVE WITH YOUR SPOUSE
You cannot apply for sec 11(6) if you have never applied for a relative visa first.
- Include job offer if employed by a company
- Include Proof of company registration of the Business with CIPC (companies and Intellectual property Commission) and Certificate of good standing with SARS