Treaty visa: CAN $79.00 processing fee
This is a visa issued to a foreign national conducting activities in South Africa in terms of an international agreement to which South Africa is a party.Documents to be submitted:
- Collect the documents listed under basic requirements.
- Letter from the relevant organ of state attesting to:
- The nature of the programme and the treaty under which it is conducted;
- The fact that the relevant foreigner participates in such programme;
- The type of activities that the foreigner is expected to perform under such programme and the duration thereof and whether he or she is expected to conduct work;
- Proof of Governments to Government Treaty to be obtained from Foreign Affairs or confirmed with Head Office that such Treaty exists. Fee is CAN $79.00 paid by money order or certified cheque to the South African High Commission or South African Consulate